Military, Family, Paternity and Divorce Law  Juvenile Law Tax Law Estate Planning

Contact Us

The Law Offices of Raymond Rounds
2650 Washington Boulevard, #102
Ogden UT 84401
Phone: (801) 621-4015
Fax: (801) 337-4006
E-mail: Contact Us

Juvenile Law

Whether a child faces problems involving juvenile delinquency or the parents are accused in the juvenile system of abuse or neglect, determining how to resolve this type of serious family matter can be a frightening prospect for children and their parents. It is important to keep in mind that everyone in the family has rights that require protection.

At The Law Offices of Raymond Rounds serving clients across the Wasatch Front region, we understand families have many questions about what to do next. Our firm provides experienced juvenile law support and representation, providing answers and the legal guidance client's need to regain control of matters and move forward with their lives.

From dealing with the juvenile law court system to potential damage to a son's or daughter's future, parents often feel overwhelmed by the immediate need to get their child released and understand how to deal with the juvenile court system to effectively resolve matters.

Juvenile Delinquency, Domestic Violence, Neglect

Raymond B. Rounds has years of experience working in the family courts. He knows the very different language and processes Utah's Juvenile Court system uses to handle juvenile law cases. From abuse or neglect at home to delinquent behavior, we handle many types of juvenile law cases involving:

  • Parents who are being accused of domestic violence or neglect
  • Children of contentious divorces
  • Problems with truancy, curfew violations or underage drinking

When a delinquent or abused child is placed in temporary custody by order of a juvenile court judge, parents usually retain guardianship of the child. A case manager is assigned and the parents have certain rights involving visitation and may contact the child's case manager with any concerns.

Juvenile law problems require special expertise and experience. If you have questions about how we can help for you and your children, contact or Ogden office online or call us by phone at 801-621-4015.

Proudly serving the entire Wasatch Front, including the counties of Weber/Morgan/Davis, Salt Lake/Summit/Tooele, Utah/Wasatch, and Box Elder/Cache/Rich